Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Salt N Pepper ~ Chapter 1 ~

Chapter I

May 2006

Varsabhanavi  : Hello Senior .. Lovely to see you here... Are you studying here?

Krishna (Beaming) : Heyy Varsabhanavi  .. Ya... I'm doing Mechanical engineering. Which branch have you chosen? 
Seems like you've just come right away from counselling?

Varsabhanavi  (wiping the sweat trickling from her head)
Yup right away. This has been my dream college and I'm on cloud nine!

Krishna(Pondering):I'll see if you tell the same a year later!!! And  give me your number.. Will be glad to help you for anything you want!

Varsabhanavi :934244309... Send me a test message! I’ll save yours!

Krishna(giggled) :Your the same childish Varsabhanavi  I've known at school!

Varsabhanavi (smiled innocently):Ha ha ha seeya then.. I got ta go...

Krishna:Bye Varsabhanavi  ...Keep in touch...

This was the start of an otherwise usual but fussy love story...

Krishna was the department topper and he was well known among the students for his studious nature as well as his interest in sports.

Varsabhanavi  was his school junior and had known her for close to 5 years. Both were good as quiz participants and represented their school in many competitions.

Varsabhanavi  was overjoyed as any other fresher would be -her spontaneity, enthusiasm and energy bought her accolades and admiration from all .She was good in academics too.

One day Varsabhanavi  saw Krishna sit with sad face outside the computer lab and she questioned him
Varsabhanavi  :Heyy Krishna , wassup, you look dull and sullen ?

Krishna:I truly don’t understand this subject yaar. Just look at the number of coding lines. I feel like freaking out and that guy (pointing to a college staff) expects me to remember every single line! Damn it is!! God kill that Babbage guy…

Varsabhanavi  : ( taking a look at the record book of Krishna's) Ha! The BFS algorithm...It’s a piece of cake Krishna... strange that an electronics student like you seem to struggle with this. (Varsabhanavi  chuckled with a teasing attitude)

Krishna:Ya! Thanks for your advice. Bye (Varsabhanavi 's teasing attitude dint go well with Krishna)

Varsabhanavi :Heyy sorry you seem to get me wrong .. Just try to break the code in bits and assimilate... it'll look far simpler... I dint mean to insult you....


                                                                                                                                                  

                                                                            Chapter 2(Click to read)

6 comments: